I have always thought Blue and Silver make a great color combo. This week in Moxie Fab World
the "Tuesday Trigger" is just that. "Classically Modern"
At Our Daily Bread it is ODBDSLC63 Sentiments Only
At Just Add Ink it is a JAI 70 - Round Sketch
At Fussy and Fancy Friday A Card for a Man or a Boy
At Simon Says Stamp Father's Day For a Male
At Craft Your Days Away CYDA Challenge #21 ~ Fathers Day/Special Man
My card for these challenges and my Dad:
I used my Round and Scalloped dies for the background, a Silver doily, embossed the "Dad", added the truly appropriate Sentiment from Our Daily Bread, and added a small pink rose, as I detected a dash of pink in the Moxie Fab World trigger. Besides I think my Dad loves flowers more than my Mother. To mother they are work, to dad, life is only good if he can work at something no resting allowed. (But he's in his chair a lot at approaching 89!!!! ). Dad is Dad and I love him.
Thanks for stopping by, enjoy the weekend and stay cool. Over 90 here and VERY humid.

14 comments:
This is just gorgeous. Thanks for sharing this with us at CYDA.xxx
The blue and silver together do look very striking. Thanks for using the sketch at Just Add Ink for inspiration.
All the different scallops looks wonderful together. Thanks for playing at JAI.
Thanks for sharing this awesome card. Kindest regards kendell
Sylvia, this is such a FAB Father's Day card! LOVE the silver doily! LOVE that it's round! Your Dad will just LOVE this, too!
how pretty, love the silver doily!
I love the shape of your card and the colors! ;)
Beautiful! I love this wonderful tribute to your dad :)
Great card, love the silver doily!
Great card Sylvia! Love the silver doily!
Hey Sylvia! Thanks for linking this up to this week's Tuesday Trigger in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)
Ohh just GORGEOUS!!~
Oh how beautiful Sylvia!! I just love the silver doily with the blue!! Your Dad will love it!! Thanks for joining the ODBD Shining the Light challenge this week!
Very pretty. Love the silver and blue combo. Thanks for playing along at JAI this week.
Post a Comment