Today is the day Julia at the Stamping Ground has planned for a fun PiF day. I've mine ready to go, just have to have the address. I am a PiFing WOYWW participant. You will have to hop on over to see all the details. It's a really fun day, when we capture our workspace on film and let others view it.
We took a 3 hr drive to visit my son and family in Cedar Rapids. It was our granddaughters 6th birthday. So before we picked her up from school I got to shop a little!!!! What fun and Michael's was having a Sale to help out....so some new flowers, and some patriotic extra's to use with our next holiday...the 4th of July.
So our Thursday day away and Friday thru Sunday my military son and family were here visiting. Monday was a holiday in the US with lots of activities to attend. So it all accounts for the fact I've been MIA. (missing in action).
And the good news is we are going to be grandparents again. Another little girl in September!! I was soooooo excited.
Sky was 1 in April and what a great time we had with her. Just hated to see them drive away.
Just so much fun to spend time with the family.
Thanks for stopping by. Hope you enjoyed your visit. Just hop on over to Julia's and join in the fun.
Wishing you a wonderful day. Maybe say a prayer, my sister left yesterday to help out her daughter
and family and her son and family. They are being evacuated from their homes. Semi's to be loaded and other places to live for at least 2 months. Their area Dakota Dunes is involved in a controlled flooding of the Missouri River. I pray they have homes to go back to, thankful they had the warning to get out ahead of time, and asking that they have the strength to go thru this horrible mess.
15 comments:
Hi Sylvia! You are going to be the recipient of my PiF! Could you send me your address to aleakaskey@yahoo.com? Congratulations on the newest addition to you family, and I'm so happy that you have had some precious time to spend with your family. Looks like you have plenty of crafting goodies to spend some time with now! :-) So sorry to hear about the flooding evacuation; it's easy to forget what folks are going through in that part of the country when we don't have anything like that going on around here.
happy woyww anniversary" What a little cutie Sky is!
Congrats on the news that you family will be growing - Sky looks a real cutie ~ Happy WOYWW Anniversary
I love your desk today! I didn't get to play WOYWW...too much life in the way! Things have been a little crazy around here and I've had trouble with Blogger! I'm glad you got to visit with family...Hoping the flooding isn't too bad; it can be devistation! Hugs to you and yours!
Hope you will show off what you make with the fun things.
Happy WOYWW
Carol C
Woo I read and heard about that flooding... hope they will be ok... have a great week
Frankie
xx
I’m making a really big effort to get around everyone seeing as it’s a special week. Mind you it’s taking forever and I have a bit of a numb bum now so It’ll be back to my random visits next week I think. I just don’t know how some people manage it every week.
Don’t you just love a bargain!
Lucky you to have time for a spot of crafty shopping as well as visiting your family.
I can’t begin to imagine the what it must be like to face the threat of losing everything you own in a flood of that scale so I hope that everything works out for them. On the up side, if there is one, is that you know they are all safe and sound.
Happy WOYWW 2nd Anniversary and …………….
Happy Crafting!
Sue
x
PS. And congrats on the new baby.
I cant imagine how bad it all is ...I hope they have a home to return to ...but at least they have their lives.
That little one is so cute. xx
Best wishes to your family - I hope all goes as well as can be expected for them. Happy 2nd anniversary and happy crafting!
gosh quite a time of mixed blessings.
Happy #2 WOYWW anniversary xxx
WOW what a nice new bunch of stash you have there. Congrats on the new little one. Sorry I am so late getting around but it was a busy week. Happy WOYWW #104 and the 2nd anniversary of blog snooping! Thanks for sharing Vickie #55
Thanks for visiting my blog. Happy 102nd WOYWW. I'll say a prayer for your niece - hope all is well and her home is safe.
Your workdesk looks really interesting. Happy WOYWW!
Ah baby Sky is sweet! Nice new desk full of stuff Sylvia, before I enlarged the photo to see properly (!!) I thought you'd bought 2 huge reels of stickers!
happy aniversary
fab stash on your desk there, and gorgeous little girl...great news to have another one on the way.
Re:blogger..when you sign in do not check the little 'remember me' box...someone told me to leave ti unchecked and suddenly I am able to leave comments. No idea how/why this is working but it is.x
Post a Comment