Pages

Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Vibrant

I've made a card  for my granddaughter that I need to get in the mail. I spotted the Challenge #97 at Paper Cutz and thought I'd use it for their color combo this week.   Pink, Orange and White  Her favorite colors.


I used a border punch for each end and a kit with the papers and chipboard pieces. I usually do the Tattered and Vintage cards so this was something different for me.. She's young and vibrant so know she'll love the mail and the message.  When she's done with softball she can come and spend some time with us.
Thanks for stopping by and enjoy the rest of the week.



4 comments:

The Rubber Maid said...

I'm sure your darling GD will love this perky card. Love the colors together..who would have thought! Pat

Cindy Haffner said...

FUN and FAB!!~

Anonymous said...

Very pretty! I love the colors and the trim :-) Your grandaughter will love it!

Kristie W. said...

Love your card design! I like the big borders. Thanks for playing along with PaperCutz!