My card today is a bit Girlie Shabby..
I distressed the edges, added some stitching to the patteren paper, made the flower with a die cut and inked it up with inkers and glossy accents, to complete it I added some bling and lace.
Challenges entered.
Sugar Creek Hollow PAPER FLOWERS, VINTAGE LACE & BLING.
Really Reasonable Ribbons Challenge #25 Colors of PINK and BROWN
Mark's Finest Papers Week #58 3-D FLOWERS
Thanks for stopping by. Enjoy your week it's half over. Time just flies by.
8 comments:
Sylvia, aren't you the creative one this week. I am loving the browns and pinks and your flower is stunning, and what a pretty leaf element in the pink. You did an outstanding job on this week's challenge, so glad you could play with us at Sugar Creek Hollow.
Have a great rest of your week.
Patti DT/SCH
Love that beautiful flower!
I like this girly shabby style so much! That pink flower you made is ultra feminine and beautiful. THanks for sharing your creation with Speedy's Friends this week!
Beautiful card! Love the shabby chic look :)
Thank you for joining us at Really Reasonable Ribbons Pink and Brown challenge this week!
Hugs,
Cheryl
Wow, your flower is magnificent. What a gorgeous card. Thanks so much for playing along in Speedy the Cat's Friends Challenge. Good luck in the drawing for the stamp set. Hope to see you again in our next challenge.
Bear Hugs,
Carol :O}
Mark's Finest Papers DT
Fabulous card! I love all the distressing and that stunning flower. Thanks so much for joining us for this week's Sugar Creek Hollow Challenge, we hope you will come back and play again next week.
Hugs,
Marsha
SCH-DT
Oh this is absolutely gorgeous and so wonderful shabby chic! Thanks for playing with us at Sugar Creek Hollow.
Sharon :)
Love the shabby design and the lace trim. Thanks for playing with us at Really Reasonable Ribbon.
Post a Comment